Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Studenthood, revisited

Oh, I am definitely going to be a softer, more considerable father now. Somewhat thrown in the churn and caught in the net of the Project Management Professional Certification from PMI. I was unsure about my decision to complete this certification contact hours, but it seems informative. After practising project management int he most unorganised ways conceivable by the experts, the only consolation was that some projects were really finished on time and within cost!! Today, I am learning that many of the ways of 'getting things done' we follow in this country, don't qualify as 'right answers' to thequestions from PMP guys!! It is so humbing to score poorly in exams, that too, when you are taking these after so many years :)

So what's there to 'Khush Raho' in this pitiable situation of mine, you may ask. Oh, I am becoming a better father and a manager, at least whenever I'd think of scolding someone (which is like standard with me, no scolding from me means the guy is a veggie in my eyes!!), my poor scores of today's tests will firmly anchor me to the ground :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment